Saturday, September 3, 2011

Charlotte

Adam and I were introduced to a wonderful family in Charlotte, NC back in January and have since visited the city multiple times.  This family is amazing and very generous and have hosted Adam, Cohen and me in their home every time we have visited.  I will explain later in another post more details about Charlotte and our future there :o.  On our last visit to Charlotte we were given the opportunity to go to the Tim McGraw concert through Operation Homefront.  Operation Homefront is an organization that provides assistance to service members/families and wounded warriors.  They provided us with tickets to the concert and the "pre-show" party.  We had a great time at the concert but only took a couple of pictures, and the pictures I did take were with my phone, so not great quality!




No comments:

Post a Comment