Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  Our family has so much to be thankful this year, I don't even know where to start.  First of all I am thankful that Adam is happy, healthy and doing amazingly well!  He has come so far since last Thanksgiving, I could not have even dreamed of the progress he has made.  We are also so thankful for our wonderful family, friends and all of the blessings the good Lord has bestowed upon us this past year. 

We took a trip to see Adam's brother and his family this past weekend before they move to Ft Hood, TX.  We had a great time visiting with them and celebrating their daughter's 4th birthday.  Here are a few pictures from the weekend.



Wyatt, Cohen's cousin, and Cohen

Dan, Adam's brother, and Adam
Hannah, the birthday girl, and Tracy, Adam's sister-in-law

1 comment:

  1. Carrie & Adam~
    Everyc time I read about Adam's updates, a flood of emotions comes over me. Adam and Mark are the only patients I had that I get updates on. And I am always so amazed by the progress Adam has made. This Thanksgiving was so special in so many ways. Last year's Thanksgiving was a truly a WORLD away. I spent it at a small FOB near Kandahar where I was covering for the nurse there at a Forward Surgical Team who went home for R&R. I didn't know anyone there and the FOB was actually run by Romnaians so I didn't really know what to expect for this truly American holiday. Well, the dining facility workers really surprised us! There were homemade decoration everywhere and the food was GREAT! This year, spending it with family again, and thinking Adam and all of the other patients was very speical. I had so much to be thankful for. I look forward to more updates.

    Gob bless,
    Kelly Bell, USAR, RN (ICU, Bagram Air Field)

    ReplyDelete