Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Passing

My family had a sad week last week with the passing of my grandfather, or as we call him, "Pop".  He is my mom's father and died last week at the age of 92.  We had been losing him for a while and he was not the same Pop that avidly fished, played golf, camped and gardened that I grew up with but it was still a very difficult loss for everyone.  He was a kind and wonderful man and will be greatly missed by many!  Adam, Cohen and I went to Atlanta for the services and were able to spend some time with my family which was nice; although, not under the circumstances.  Here is a picture of us with Pop that was taken this past Spring.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Carrie. I'm saying extra prayers for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very sorry for the lost/the passing of family is tough but it seems to have a deeper pull when related to those that where there all our lives as we were growing up/my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious picture! So sorry to hear about "Pop", praying for your family...

    ReplyDelete