Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oprah's, "The Bravest Families in America"

I'm not sure how many of you were able to see Oprah's show on January 27 titled, "The Bravest Families in America", but it was heart wrenching!  I did not get to see it on air but watched parts of it online.  The show discussed the visible and invisible wounds of war and showed several different amazing military families.  It brought back many memories for me and made me so thankful for my wonderful husband and how amazingly well he has recovered from his injury!  It also made me thankful for all the sacrifices that our military men and women and their families make everyday for our country.  Just go to oprah.com and search for the show on January 27, 2011 if you are interested in watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment