Sunday, March 18, 2012

Visist with family and friends

We took a trip to Atlanta a few weeks ago, like we do every 3-4 weeks ;), but this time we got to see two of Adam's Army buddies that are down at Ft Rucker, Alabama.  It was a holiday weekend so the guys came up to Atlanta for a visit.  One of them brought their 5 year old son, so we took the kiddos to the Georgia Aquarium.  I had never been before (even though I use to live about 10 miles from there?!?) so I thought that was a great idea!  Except for the fact that it was a rainy holiday weekend and everyone else in Atlanta thought it would be a great idea to go to the Aquarium as well!  You could hardly even move without bumping into someone, but we all had a good time anyway.  The only pictures we have are some from my mom's phone which are not the best so I did not bother to put them on here.

 Adam and his friend Dave.



We also got together with our friends, the Muschara's, that weekend and the kiddos played outside in the "jumpy house" they got for Christmas.

Colt, Marley and Cohen:





Then we celebrated my Aunt's birthday at my parent's house.  Cohen always has such a great time with our family (and we do too!).




No comments:

Post a Comment