Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter

We went to GA for Easter weekend (what a surprise!) and celebrated with my family.  There was an Easter egg hunt, picnic and kite flying at my parent's church on Saturday, then we went down to Macon to stay with my cousin, Lorra, and her husband, Ben, on Saturday night.  Lorra and I decided to cook Easter lunch for the family at her house on Sunday.  This was the first time we have cooked a holiday meal for everyone--about time since we are both in our 30's!  My mom, aunt and grandmother brought a couple of dishes each but Lorra and I cooked the ham and a lot of the food.  It took us all morning but we had a great time cooking and being together.  Lorra and Ben had another family over for Easter lunch as well so there was a house full of people.  Here are a few pictures from the weekend.  Of course, no family picture was taken :(

Before Easter egg hunt #1


Getting ready to start!


Finding eggs!


Counting eggs with daddy


Picnic time


Loving the Easter bunny



Aunt "La" dressed up as the Easter bunny


Egg hunt #2


 Watching the egg hunt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment